Professor in Electronics and Communication Engineering
|PROFILE||Professor, Dept. of Electronics Engg. College of Engineering Poonjar Poonjar Thekkekkara P. O. Kottayam Dt. Kerala. 686 582 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|EXPERIENCE||25 YEARS IN TEACHING|
|Ph.D in the area of Semiconductor Device Modeling Thesis: Modeling of Non-Quasi Static Effects in Heterojunction Bipolar Transistors||IIT Madras, 2011|
|M.Tech – Digital Electronics||Cochin University of Science and Technology, 2003|
|B Tech – Applied Electronics & Instrumentation||College of Engineering Trivandrum, 1992|
|Mathematical Modeling of Semiconductor Devices –High speed devices, Heterojunction devices and Solar Cells Analog Integrated Circuit Design, VLSI Design|
As a research scholar in Microelectronics and MEMS laboratory, Electrical Engineering Dept. of IIT Madras from July 2006 to April 2010 for pursuing Ph. D. Program. As a research guide at Model Engineering College, Thrikkakara under APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University from July 2016 onwards guiding three full time and two part time Ph. D. Scholars Funded Research Projects: Principal Investigator of Seed Money Project on “Performance Enhancement of Tunnel FET for Low Power Applications” funded by Centre for Engineering Research & Development (CERD), Govt.of Kerala, Sept. 2018 Faculty Mentor of Project titled “ Remote Controlled UV Sanitization Machine” Selected for funding by Centre for Advanced Technologies in Disaster Management (CATDM), CUSAT, Kochi.
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL BODIES
Member IEEE Life Member ISTE (Indian Society for Technical Education)
All India Rank 454 in GATE 2001HTRA Scholarship (MHRD, Govt. of India) IIT Madras, for pursuing Doctoral program.
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL PUBLICATION
Jobymol Jacob, Amitava DasGupta, Michael Schroter, Anjan Chakravorty ” Modeling Non- quasi Static Effects in SiGe HBTs “, IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 57, pp. 1559-1566, July 2010.
1. Jobymol Jacob, Amitava DasGupta, Anjan Chakravorty “Physics based modeling of non- quasi-static effects in SiGe-HBTs”, Electron Devices and Semiconductor Technology, 2009. IEDST ’09.
2. Jobymol Jacob, Amitava DasGupta, Anjan Chakravorty, “Analysis of LCR Network for Modeling Non-quasi-static Effects in SiGe HBTs”, XV International Workshop on Physics of Semiconductor Devices, 2009
3. Jobymol Jacob, Amitava DasGupta, Anjan Chakravorty “Transient charge-based model for SiGe HBTs”, IEEE International Conference in Emerging Trends in Electronic and Photonic Devices & Systems, 2009. ELECTRO ’09.
4.Kiran Susan Pavu, Jobymol Jacob “Analysis of Discrete Conduction Spectrum of Quantum Dots in Single Electron Transistors”, IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Communication Technologies (ICECCT), 2015
5. Gayathri N, Haresh Kumar Singh, Jobymol Jacob ” Design and Implemetation of Sinc Filter for Signal Processing Applications ” ICICICT-2017
6. Vidheesha P. K., Jerin K. Antony, Jobymol Jacob, “Deep Learning based Edge Defect Detection,” International Conference on Emerging Trends and Innovations in Engineering and Technological Research, TocH Institute of Science & Technology, July 2018.
7. Arun A.V., Ria Mariam Eldho, Jobymol Jacob, “ Gate Tunable Thermionic Tunnel FET with n+ pocket” INDICON 2018, at Amrutha Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore, Dec. 15- 18, 2018
Academic Coordinator, College of Engineering Poonjar (27/08/2020 onwards)
PG Dean, College of Engineering Poonjar (27/08/2020 onwards)
Head of the Department, Dept. of Electrical & Electronics, College of Engineering Poonjar (27/08/2020 onwards)
Faculty Advisor –IEEE SB, College of Engineering Poonjar (27/08/2020 onwards)
Research Coordinator, Model Engineering College, Kochi (01/01/2017 – 17/08/2020)
PG Coordinator, Model Engineering College, Kochi (April 2019 – August 2020)
Coodinator and Faculty Advisor of M. Tech -VLSI & Embedded Systems, Model Engineering College, Kochi (July 2016– August 2020)
Cluster Coordinator of M. Tech VLSI & Embedded Systems, Ernakulam Cluster-1 under Keala Technological University (July 2016 – August 2020)
Coordinator DST-FIST Project, Model Engineering College, Kochi. (September 2015-2018)
Faculty Advisor of Electronics Students Associations (Mixed Signals) of Model Engineering College, Kochi.(July 2016 – August 2020)
Faculty Advisor of ASIC (Association of M. Tech VLSI & ES Students) of Model Engineering College, Kochi. (July 2016 – August 2020)
Presiding Officer of Anti-sexual Harassment and Internal Compliance Committee, Model Engineering College, Kochi. (July 2017 – August 2020)
External Academic Auditor of Kerala Technological University (July 2016 – June 2018)
Head of the Department, Dept. of Electrical & Electronics, College of Engineering Cherthala, (01/12/2012- 10/09/2015)
Academic Coordinator, TEQIP-II, College of Engineering Cherthala, (15/02/2013- 10/09/2015)
Head of the Department, Dept. of Electronics, College of Engineering Kallooppara (01/07/2010- 01/08/2011)
Coordinator of “Skill Development Program for Women and Weaker Sections of the Society” conducted during April-June 2012 at College of Engineering, kallooppara.
Coordinator of AICTE & TEQIP Sponsored Faculty Development Programmes
Invited Speaker in Fculty Development Programmes and Session Chair in Conferences.