Dr. Jayachandran E S
Professor in Electronics Engineering
- Dr. Jayachandran E S completed his B Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation from College of Engineering Trivandrum in 1989.
- M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control was awarded by REC Calicut (presently NIT Calicut) in 1999.
- Ph. D. Was obtained for research work in biomedical signal processing from NIT Calicut in 2015.
- He has authored a chapter in the book “ Advances in Cardiac Signal Processing” , published by Springer- Verlag in 2007.
- He is an active member of professional bodies ISTE and IEEE.
- Research work is still continuing and supervised 8 Masters level project works.
- In the 26 years of teaching experience in IHRD, worked in different responsibilities like H.O.D of departments and other academic charges.
Details of journal publications :
1. Jayachandran E S, Paul Joseph K, R Acharya U ; “Analysis of Myocardial Infarction using Discrete Wavelet Transforms”. Journal of Medical Systems, volume 34, issue 6, pp : 985-992, Springer, Netherlands, Dec 2010.
(The article ‘Analysis of Myocardial Infarction Using Discrete Wavelet Transform’ in The Journal of Medical Systems was featured on MDLinx.com site. MDLinx is the world’s most up to date index of articles that matter in the daily lives of physicians and other healthcare professionals. The article is assigned to the following specialty: Cardiology )