I. DATE OF ADMISSION: 30/07/2018 & 31/07/2018
II. FEE DETAILS:
1. Candidates are directed to submit the original fee chalan receipt as proof of payment of Rs.11,225/-
2. Additional fee amount in excess of Rs.11,225/-(tution fee, special fee, university fee, PTA contribution, Bus fee etc. as applicable for merit seats) shall be remitted by the candidate in case of Govt. Controlled Self financing institutes at the time of admission.
Fees to be paid at the time of admission.
|Tution Fee||Rs. 45,000/-|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Already remitted at Bank
|Balance to be paid||Rs. 34,775/-|
III. DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
1. Allotment Memo
2. Original certificates and Mark lists of all semesters. (Original marklists upto 6th semester for students who have appeared for the qualifying examination)
3. Original fee chalan receipt of payment of Rs.11,225/-
4. GATE score card (if applicable)
5. Valid Community and Income Certificate / Non-creamy layer certificate (original)for
candidates who claim SEBC category.
6. Valid and original caste certificate for students in SC/ST quota.
7. Valid Community and Income Certificate / Non-creamy layer certificate (original)for
candidates who claim OEC category.
8. Nativity certificate as per prospectus for Non-GATE category.
9. Original disability certificate from the medical board for physically challenged
10. TC from the institution last attended.
11. Medical/Fitness certificate.
12. Passport size photograph (1 No.)
Foe any queries , Please contact at +91 94-46-132764